Education & Training
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI
Bachelor of Arts, Major in English, Minor in Elementary Education and Spanish
- Graduated cum laude 3.8/4.0.
- Please note that I majored in Education up until my last year, and so have much exposure to the K-6 classroom, including a practicum, required volunteer hours and many credits.
- Spanish levels: written: high, speaking: intermediate, reading: high. (Frequent non-tourist travel to Mexico)
Lansing Community College, Lansing, MI
Transfer Curriculum, including honors writing, child psychology.
- Grantseeking for Non Profits (MSU Alumni Evening College)
- Finding Public Funding for Non Profits (MSU Alumni Evening College)
- Finding Private Funding Sources (MSU Alumni Evening College)
- Orientation to the Grant Seeking Process (The Foundation Center)
- Proposal Writing (The Foundation Center)
- Microsoft Publisher
- Adobe InDesign