- New York Times Company Columnist/Site Editor: About.com site on Freelance Writing.
"About.com's exacting standards mean less than 15% of those who enter the Guide training program successfully complete it."
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI. As a former full time employee with MSU's Center for Water Sciences and Center for Advancing Microbial Risk Assessment, one of my responsibilities was regular upkeep and maintenance of the Centers' websites, including copy and announcements, using Adobe Contribute software.
- Create Yourself, a UK-based personal and health coaching service. Articles related to nutrition, neutraceuticals, exercise, makeovers and beauty. Also contracted for press release.
- Global Access, an international, high-end travel company.
- Several short term projects, email for clips.
- Latino Leaders, regular contributor. "Building the Pipeline; Kaplan's Robert Rodriguez."; "A Helping Hand: Comerica's Monica Martinez."
"Sotomayor: The Flak and the Truth." "Mayor Daley and Chicago 2016."More articles and PDFs are available via email.
- Adelante Forward, Michigan's premiere Latino-focused quarterly. Managing Editorial duties with regular article contribution.
- Women on Writing, Writer's ezine, regular contributor. Email for PDFs.
- Completed internship: FAITH Magazine. FAITH has a readership/distribution of over 100,00 nationwide. I learned editing/proofreading and reporting/journalism basics under a managing editor. In the course of the internship I published 12 short Q & A columns and one sidebar. Email me for PDF copies of these!
- Positively Magazine, "Found Money, Seven Innovative Saving Strategies" and "Sleep Happy: Why Sleep is the Next Big Thing". Email for copies.
- Thompson Gale Cengage, content project.
- Jacket copy: Wiley & Sons "Undress for Success" by Kate Lister
- Lansing Community College, Community Education. Editorial and Marketing.
- Lansing Community College, CTE Publications Editor.
- Press release editing and fact checking for Michigan Department of Education (former full time employee, 2002-2003).
- Multiple press releases designed for web release, mainly through PRWeb. Here's a sample for The Book Post. Here's one I wrote for Football Corner (soccer website in the U.K).
- Supreme Court Judge Sonia Sotomayor, Latino Leaders magazine.
- Chicago's Mayor Daley, Latino Leaders magazine.
- Sentator R. Menendez, D-NJ for Latino Leaders magazine.
- California Assemblyman Juan Arambula for Latino Leaders magazine.
- Kaplan University Dean Robert Rodriguez for Latino Leaders magazine.
- Comerica VP Monica Martinez for Latino Leaders magazine.
- LCC President Brent Knight for Adelante magazine.
- CEO Kelly Dean for Adelante magazine.
- CEO Mitch Tomlinson for Adelante magazine.
- Brochure copy and design, Michigan Association on Problem Gambling.
- Completed internship, Michigan Association on Problem Gambling.
- Researched, created and wrote 3 grants for start up funding on behalf of MAPG.
- Access to MSU's Funding Center database (a subscription-based service).
- Community sponsorship proposal submitted to Lansing Board of Water and Light on behalf of Adelante Forward magazine.
- Due to the nature of ghostwriting, contractual obligations prohibit me from naming specific publications and clients. Please email me (GWPublications@gmail.com) for samples and information.
- Sample ghostwritten materials include children’s fiction, portfolio materials, and personal essays.